We publish a wide range of undergraduate, conservatoire, and teacher training statistics and analysis reports throughout the year, for use across the education sector and beyond.
Key releases across the cycle
- Reports on higher education applicant statistics after each of the three main UCAS Undergraduate deadlines, and the UCAS Conservatoires music deadline.
- Acceptance data on SQA and A level results days.
- End of cycle reports on trends and patterns across entire cycles.
- End of cycle datasets and resources.
Key publication information
- Additions or changes to this timetable may be made with 28 days notice, in line with our voluntary compliance with the
Wed, 06/04/2022 - 10:09
- Unless specified, publication time for each release is at 00:01.
- If you have any questions about upcoming publications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a look at the table below for detailed information and timings.
Upcoming publication dates
Data reference date
Type of release
12 January (Thurs)
End of cycle data resources - provider level
UCAS Undergraduate application statistics
Summary analysis of UCAS Undergraduate applications by provider at the end of the application cycle, unconditional offer-making provider reports and reports by sex, area background and ethnic group.
9 February (Thurs)
January equal consideration deadline
UCAS Undergraduate applicant statistics
Summary analysis of UCAS Undergraduate applicants at the January equal consideration deadline.
9 March (Thurs)
UCAS Conservatoires applicant statistics
Summary analysis of UCAS Conservatoire applicants at the deadline for most undergraduate dance, drama or musical theatre courses.
30 March (Thurs)
End of cycle data resources
UCAS Conservatoires statistics
Summary analysis providing core numbers at the end of the 2022 application cycle.